I hope you have an outstanding weekend! The highlight of my week has to be seeing the work getting completed on our vertical scope and sequence and listening to our Teachers Observing Teachers discussions. There is GREAT work happening in our building. THANK YOU for all that you do!
OUR GUIDING PURPOSE: We empower learners to positively impact the world by designing learning experiences that promote positive relationships, risk taking, and collaboration in a flexible environment.
DID YOU KNOW?
- that part of learning our guiding purpose is seeing it every day? Please add our campus guiding purpose to your electronic signature on your email. This will communicate it to parents with each and every email you send.
- your house lanyards and nametag holders have arrived and are in the office? We will place enough for your class in your teacher mailbox by the end of day Friday. Please share if you create a template for the nametag.
- that this folder contains all the information you need regarding field trip planning, collection of money forms, and staff favorites? Please use the documents in the Field Trip folder as field trips start approaching.
- Alli will be hosting a more in depth training session/design time with Schoology during the October 14th FedEx time? Sign up here if you are interested in attending!
- Chantel will be with 5th grade at Allaso Ranch Tuesday-Thursday?
GOAL SETTING DOCUMENTATION
Copies if your signed goals are due to Todd by end of day, Friday. THANK YOU for your help! Yay to getting everyone's goal setting done before the due date!
Thank you for documenting learner misconduct on the discipline referral form. Please view this document (thank you, Todd) to ensure that you are filling out the forms correctly.
DIGITAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Interested in learning more about strategies for Digital Learning? Check out the fall offerings from the DLC team. Save the date or dates of sessions you are interested in now. More Eduphoria sign ups and more details will be coming soon!
Please let me know who your LEEder is, by October 8, on this form.
POSITIVE POST IT DAY
Monday is Positive Post It Day. Please spread campus love by writing a positive note to someone and posting it in a special place. If you see a positive post it, please take a picture and tweet it out to @positivepostit and #rjlyear2
Please make sure that you have parents sign in for your conferences. This is excellent documentation that they attended. Save the documentation in case you need it in the future.
SPIRIT MONKEY RINGS
A letter will be going home with learners in Kindergarten, and new learners to Lee, on Monday. We will provide them a ring for their lanyards so they can collect their Spirit Sticks.
"LEE"DERSHIP QUALITY OF THE WEEK
Responsibility- making the choice to be reliable and dependable
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” -Henry Ward Bee
LESSON IN "LEE"DERSHIP
After we eat, we will clean up after ourselves. This includes cleaning off the tables and making sure we haven’t left any trash on the floor or around the eating area.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Oct 5: Kinder Design Day
Oct 6: Red and Black Attack Shirt w/ Jeans
Fifth Grade at Allaso Ranch
Dad's Club Mtg. (7:00 Buffalo Wild Wings)
Oct 7: Fifth Grade at Allaso Ranch
College Shirt w/ Jeans
Staff Mtg. (3:30-5:00)
Oct 8: Fifth Grade at Allaso Ranch
Tour Thursday (9:00 and 1:00)
Science is Messy Training (4:00)
Going Bonkers Night (6:00-8:00)
Oct 9: Conference Day
Oct 10: Taylor's Wedding Day!!
Oct 12: NO SCHOOL
Oct 14: Education Foundation Grants Due (4:30)