THANK YOU for pumping up our Fun Run and for participating with your learners. Our success is because of YOU. Thank you, Julie, for adding an additional motivator through PE. We appreciate you. THANK YOU for an incredible Open House and for showcasing your children and their learning in such creative ways! Have a wonderful Spring Break! Be safe as you make memories with your loved ones and friends.
DID YOU KNOW
- that confidential information is being printed (and sometimes left) on the copy machines. Please be careful to pick up your items promptly.
- there is a great blog post about morning work. Do your kids have "morning work?" I hope this blog causes some reflection if you do.
- we will clean out the refrigerator tomorrow at 1:30. Please have your items out of there so they don't spoil over the week off.
- your technology is supposed to be locked in your storage closets over a break? Please roll them in there and plug them in so your devices are charged when you return.
- we will have visitors from Apple with Ashley and I all day on Monday? They will complete a tour and site visit and then work with Ashley and I on our research.
Please be patient with our front office when we return from Spring Break. In addition to the number of families they will continue to enroll, they will also be registering new Kindergarteners through March 31. THANK YOU!
Report cards will go home March 24th, the Friday when we return from Spring Break. Please have your grades in the system by 8:00 on Tuesday, March 21st. Thank you!
Please have learners ready to present on Tuesday night. We will have two presentations at the start of our meeting (Dr. Waldrip and our Shade Structure Representative) so our CBL presentations will not open this month's meeting.
Please have chapters 13 an 14 read by March 22nd. You will not have an assignment in Schoology before that date, but we will discuss those chapters and celebrate our learning at the staff meeting that afternoon!
WEEKLY WALKTHROUGH FOCUS
Please be aware that we are looking for choice in learner experiences and scaffolding to meet varied needs in your classroom. Think about the Team Time question: How do you know they know it? What do you do when they do?
LEE LIFE PRINCIPLE:
Fortitude- strength of mind that enables a person to encounter danger or bear pain or adversity with courage.
LESSON IN LEADERSHIP:
If someone in the class wins a game or does something well, we will congratulate that person. If you win or do well at something, do not brag. When you lose, do not show anger.
LEE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened." -Lu TzuDATES TO REMEMBER:
March 12- Daylight Savings Time
March 13-17- SPRING BREAK!
March 20-31- Kindergarten Registration
March 20-24- Special Education Support Staff Week
March 20- TELPAS Online Assessments
Apple Research Visit
March 21- GEM Nominations Due
World Downe Syndrome Day
World Poetry Day
3rd 9 Weeks Grades Due in System
TELPAS Online Reading Assessment
PTO Mtg. (6:30 Cafe)
March 22- Jeans and House Shirt
Innovator's Mindset Chapters Due
Staff Mtg. (3:30-5:00)
March 23- Spurs Savings (7:30-7:50)
Green House Music Performance (8:15 and 6:30)
March 24- Social Spurs Luncheon
Report Cards Go Home
Claudia picks up graded TELPAS samples
Spirit Stick Sales (Recess Time)