Have an incredible weekend, sweet ladies! Please leave as soon as ALL learners are safely dismissed!
DID YOU KNOW
- we will participate in a Ponytail Club at our last spirit rally? If you, any girls, or boys want to donate at least 10 inches of their hair to charity, please have them fill out this form. Thanks Megan and Kaylee for heading this up! S'More
- learner books from the library are due on Wednesday, May 17. Please comb through backpacks, cubbies, and your own classroom libraries to return Lee books to the library. THANKS!
- there are district expectations regarding our 4/5 iPads?
- all 4th grade devices will need to be signed out of iCloud
- all 5th grade devices will need to be signed out of iCloud and the device will be wiped
- all devices will need to be checked in through Destiny
We are excited so send tickets and ball caps home with learners on Monday. Please make sure these go directly into your learner's backpack. Thank you to the office for delivering!
Since we have all met our flex hour requirements, please use the afternoon for conferences or to start your house storage inventory. (editable document will be attached next week)
Field Day will be Day 0 on the calendar. As soon as we get information from PTO regarding start time etc. we will pass it along. So fare we have this flyer. Please find out if your learners need a sack lunch from the cafeteria and enter your numbers on this google form. Please get your information in by Wednesday, so that Tracie and her staff can plan accordingly. THANK YOU!
Documentation for any RtI learner must be updated before the end of the year! If you have any learners currently on RtI, please make sure you have scheduled a meeting on either Monday, May 15th or Monday, May 22nd to visit with Ashley and Angela. They are happy to walk you through what is expected to be in AWARE. Thank you! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1InIgPziMBGrRWJPO7T0Su0HPLrwL65HQrO7AwqSH4_o/edit#gid=1948236994
LEE LIFE PRINCIPLE:
Tolerance- respecting the differences of others.
LESSON IN LEADERSHIP:
During discussions, respect other students' comments, opinions, and ideas.
LEE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccasins." -Native American Proverb.DATES TO REMEMBER:
May 14- Mother's Day
May 15- RtI Meetings
Ballpark Tickets/Hats Distributed
LEEdership Council Meeting (8:30)
Corissa's Bridal Shower (3:30)
May 16- Blue House Talent Show Try Outs (3:30)
May 17- CISD Night at the Ballpark
2nd Grade Field Trip
May 18- Huffman ISD Tour
May 19- Send home TELPAS Scores