Thank you for a lovely volunteer breakfast for our volunteers. Ayesha did a loveLEE job heading up this event- THANK YOU! Also, thank you for your efforts to make our first FamiLEE Science Night a success. There is an exciting week ahead as we celebrate Courtney's wedding and recognize Layne at the Teacher of the Year banquet on Tuesday Night. I'm looking forward to checking out our leaners at Coppell's Earthfest at Town Hall on Saturday morning. Feel free to join me!
DID YOU KNOW:
- 5th Grade STAAR Scores are in? We had 93% pass Reading round 1 and 97% pass Math. WONDERFUL WORK, team! It takes ALL of us to get our learners ready, so THANK YOU!
- that we have totals from the Fun Run? It looks like the percentage we raised for the school is close to $19,000! This hearty amount could NOT have happened without your help and support! These funds will help fund TWO shade structures (one over the K-2 playground and one by the cement pad next to the track).
- we are still missing some some technology from our inventory? Please check your houses ON FRIDAY to see if you can locate these items. If you do, PLEASE text or email a picture to me to send on to the district. I know these items are in the building! This is TIME SENSITIVE!!
- iPad Airs: 15160645, 15160646 (both should be in Purple House)
- iPad Minis: 12131361, 12131585, 13142998, 13143053, 13143063, 13143059 (could be in ANY house)
- iPad 4s: 12132325 (should be in Red House)
OUR GUIDING PURPOSE: We empower learners to positively impact the world by designing learning experiences that promote relationships, risk taking, and collaboration in a flexible environment.
What YOU are doing to do to LIVE out this VISION at Lee?
FUN RUN TEACHER TOTALS
YAY! You each have a good amount of money to spend on items for your classroom before the end of the year. You must use an approved vendor (Amazon is NOT approved, sorry). Your totals are here. Please follow all purchasing guidelines and submit a PO to Chantel ASAP so we can process this school year. Be sure to include 10% shipping if you do not get a quote from the company you are purchasing from. Please tweet out your purchases to @FamiLEEPTO when they arrive.
Please go into Eduphoria and complete your Part II Goal Reflection in your T-TESS Teacher Self-Assessment and Goal Setting form. Please have your reflection completed AT LEAST 72 hours before your EOY Summative conference so that Ashley and I can be prepared for our meeting. Ashley and I will both be in your end of year conference. We are excited for this time with each of you!
WEEKLY WALKTHROUGH FOCUS
Responsibility- making the choice to be reliable and dependable.
LESSON IN LEADERSHIP:
After we eat, we will clean up after ourselves. This includes cleaning off the tables and making sure we haven't left any trash on the floor or around the eating area.
LEE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself." -Henry Ward BeecherDATES TO REMEMBER:
April 22- Red House at Coppell Earthfest
April 24: Courtney's Bridal Shower (3:30)
April 25: TOY Banquet (7:00 pm)
April 26: School Shirt and Jeans
Lee Learner Luncheons
Staff Meeting (3:30-5:00)
April 27: Spur Savings (7:30-7:50)
Lee Learning Walk (8:15-9:00)
Summatives (all day)
Talent Show Meeting (3:15-4:00)
April 28: Tour to see Element/Enlight (12:45-2:00)
Spirit Stick Sales (Recess time)
April 29: Amanda's Birthday