DID YOU KNOW
- there are quite a few deadline items on your "to do" list. Here is a checklist to help you:
- We Teach Survey for Staff (23 out of 50 so far)
- We Learn Survey for Learners (249 out of 380 so far)
- Clarity Survey for Staff
- Clarity Survey for Learners
- Apple Survey for Staff
- T-shirt sizes for Field Day (add your teacher sizes, please)
- Sign up for an End of Year Summative Time (ALL employees, except office staff)
- Sign up for Volunteer Breakfast (coming from Ayesha soon)
- Locate missing technology in your house and notify Jennifer
- Read the Curriculum Management Plan by Monday
- Turn in your pink forms from parents to the office
- Turn in your class picture envelopes to the office
- Enjoy the Weather Day OFF!
Enjoy your one hour on Wednesday where you learn about a topic of YOUR choice related to YOUR goals, and earn Flex credit for it. This is a time for learning. Please post to Today's Meet after 4:30, but before 5:00, on Wednesday and share what you learned during your time in order to get credit for your hour.
Want to work on questioning during Fed Ex time? Come join Ashley and Jacque to dig deeper in the importance of quality questioning in instruction. They will be leading learning about how to form essential questions for our learners and how to create quality questions for your upcoming lessons!
FAMILEE SCIENCE NIGHT
Thank you for all of your hard work to make this event a success. Hours worked this night will be documented so that you can deduct them so you do not have to come to work on June 2. Please sign in and out on the Sign In Sheet in the front office on Friday night.
WEEKLY WALKTHROUGH FOCUS
We will have a new focus starting this week. We will be listening to what you and the learners are "saying" during these visits. It is a great time to put your questioning learning into practice and for us to see how you respond to misconceptions and misunderstandings.
(updated- important WATSON information)
LEE LIFE PRINCIPLE:
Optimism- to anticipate the best possible outcome.
LESSON IN LEADERSHIP:
Be positive and enjoy life. Keep everything in perspective and focus on the good.
LEE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day." -AnonymousDATES TO REMEMBER:
April 14- Multiple Surveys DUE
April 16- Happy Easter
April 17- RtI Meetings
Yellow House Music Performance (8:15 and 6:30)
CMP Visitors at Lee (Mary and April)
April 18- Akta's Birthday
April 19- Ed Foundation T-shirt and Jeans
GtI Facilitators at Lee (A120)
Donuts with Dads (7:15-7:50)
Progress Report Grades Due (8:15)
Fed Ex Day (3:30-4:30)
PTO Spirit Night at Biryani's (6:00-9:00)
April 20- Volunteer Breakfast (7:15-7:50)
April 21- Progress Reports sent home
5th Grade Scoliosis Screening (8:15)
5th Grade Growth and Development Video (2:00-3:00)
Spirit Stick Sales (Recess)
FamiLEE Science Night (6:00-7:30)
April 22- Earth Day
Coppell Earth Fest
Dad's Club Sport Event (Lee Playground)